Tuesday 30 August 2011

And so here i was...


The hunt for a job was definitely not easy. My father had to regularly get in touch with people from various backgrounds to see if they could get me in somewhere. I myself was getting up early every morning, checking the newspapers for job vacancies and of-course also checking on job sites for a prospective job opening. The college hunt was much easier as there were numerous colleges waiting to grab you for a seat in their university.

It took a while but at last i struck gold. I got a job that looked promising, narrowed down on a university that offered the course i was looking for at an affordable price and now all that remained was for me to start burying my foot on the ground to get started with the life i had not really looked forward to but was eager to experience.

How it all goes from here,will for obvious reasons, depend on how i navigate my boat of life. Ill keep you posted on how it goes. So far so good!. :)

1 comment:

  1. All the very best buddy. You really have a great future ahead. Keep rocking!

    ReplyDelete